PEC Cable Holder System
The safe load transfer of heavy wires and cables in tunnels, shafts and other utilities requires a stable fixture and appropriate support brackets. The PEC Cable Holder System consisting of cable holders and cable retainer Cast-in Channels ensures a proper storage system for cables and power lines within a short installation time and adjustment possibility.
The Cable holder channels are made of hot-dip galvanized steel and are available with back anchors for concreting or as plain channels for the subsequent fixing with dowels. The integrated rip line enables a quick, complete and clean removal of the filler. The slots themselves are additionally covered to achieve an optimal protection against the penetration of liquid concrete.
Due to a stamped slot with a distance dimension of 7,5 cm, the cable holders fixing is possible in any corresponding distances.
Advantages of PEC Cable Holder Channels
- Easy installation on existing formwork or existing walls
- Clean finish of concrete due to end caps
- The penetration of concrete into the interior of the channel is prevented by a plastic foam filler
- Easy removal of the filler by the integrated rip-liner
- High corrosion protection by galvanizing
- Can be cut on site arranging the anchors asymmetrically
- Available in different lengths