PEC Sandwich Panel Anchors (SPA)
New in our product range!
Sandwich panels are large multilayer, reinforced concrete façade elements. They consist of a facing layer, an insulation and a load-bearing layer. The main function of the PEC Sandwich Panel Anchor System is to connect the load-bearing and facing layers of sandwich panels and to transfer the forces acting on the facing layer to the load-bearing layer. In addition, restricting the expansion and contraction of the facing layer is avoided.
- Quick and easy installation of anchors and pins
- Reduction of mounting and planning effort
- Safety through building authority approvals
- EnEV-compatible with minimal thermal bridges through the fastening system
- Sustainability through stainless steel (materials A4 and D4 acc. to
- approval Z-21.8-2053, A2 on demand)
- Allows production of sandwich panels in positiv and negativ procedure
- Insulation layer thickness up to 400 mm possible